Information that 1Go Casino collects
The personal information we may request includes, without limitation:
- Any information you provide to us when filling out forms on the account registration pages and any other information you additionally provide through the Website or via email (e.g. first and last name, date of birth, email address, phone number).
- Correspondence with us via the Website, email, web chat or other means of communication.
- All transaction history in the Player Account, whether through the Website(s) or other means of communication.
- Your personal information that we collect, including your name, date of birth, contact information, account number, account type and other account details.
- Financial information we collect about you, including transaction and account balance information.
- Information about your use of our products and services, including data collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- Records of our correspondence with you, including any complaints or requests you make to us.
How we use information
We use the personal information we collect from you to provide our services. This includes using your credit card and other online payment systems to process your bets and transactions. We also provide you with gaming and other services that you have requested on our website. We will also provide customer support, such as helping you set up and manage your account. We may also conduct verification of your identity. Registered players may also receive information about our promotional offers or promotional information from our selected business partners, associates and affiliates (only if players have specifically consented to receive such marketing materials).
Processing of Personal Information
We do not collect any Personal Information about you without your knowledge. However, if you provide such information in the course of using our services and interacting with us, we may automatically collect certain information about you.
We may also lawfully obtain certain Personal Information from online merchants and service providers, such as fraud prevention companies. In addition, we reserve the right to use third party service providers to provide technical support in processing your online transactions and original game content.
Transfer of Information to Third Parties
We do not sell or rent your personal information to others.
Only if required by law, or if necessary to protect our customers or company, will we share your personal information.